Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Endurathon 2010












Pam, Jeremy and I ran a race on Sunday! It was a 15.5 mile race. You could do a relay or run the whole distance by yourself. Pam wanted to run in the relay and could not find a partner, so I decided to do the relay with her. I ran the first half and then walked and ran the second half with her. We got Third place in the Womens Master Group! I can not believe that I will be old enough this year to be considered a masters runner! Yikes! Jeremy decided to do the 15.5 miler as an individaul. He had never run more than six miles. He did really well. He was the only teenage boy running the whole thing, so he got 1st place! That made him really happy! Congratulations to Pam , this was her first time to win an award at a race. She was So excited! We had a lot of fun!



3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Congrats! Looks like fun!

Natalie said...

Woot! woot! Congrats girls and Jeremy! By the way I can't believe that is little Jeremy!

Lulu said...

Hey good job, you guys, your making the rest of us look like lazy slobs, slow down on those races will you and let the rest of catch up.